Saturday, June 28, 2014

Snarky Steampunk challenge

This week's challenge was one that maybe I am the only one on the team excited for STEAMPUNK!! 
I love steampunk and wish I was actually feeling creative this week. I used my steampunk owl stamp from stampendous and the sketch from deconstructing jen (156). 

/The quote is by Phillip Pullman and the end line says "between wisdom & stupidity". 
The cogs are from Prima junkyard findings (I think the washi tape is as well)
Patterned paper Bo bunny etcetera
the metal corner I think is making memories and I have had it forever and a day.

Please go and check out what the rest of the snarky design team came up with for the Steampunk challenge. I think they all rocked it.  I would also love to see what you do with the challenge, you never know you could be crowned queen of the snark!
I 


6 comments:

Lindsey said...

I dunno, Chelle, if this is you NOT feeling creative... ;) Perfect stamp and fun card!

Donna said...

I love steampunk too, so many different things you can do with it!
Great card!

Karen Schroeder said...

Fun Steampunk card! Cool owl...great sentiment!

Lee aka Violent Kittie said...

You weren't the only excited one over the steampunk challenge! I love pulling my metals out and embellishing images. I love that owl!

Jessi Fogan said...

I love steampunk - I just don't think I'm very GOOD at it! lol! Those gears are too awesome - and honestly, that sentiment. I just love it :)

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I love your steampunk owl. The quote is perfect to go with him.