Welcome to another week of snarky stampers. I have actually been working ahead on the challenges because once the summer starts I will be swamped and probably not doing much creating.
For this weeks challenge N is for nerd I ended up making two cards because I liked both images that I found on the internet.
I found these images of Sheldon from Big Bang Theory and used some Dylusions stamps .. because we all know she has the perfect sayings.
Items used for this card..
Patterned paper ~ My Mind's Eye "Lime Twist"
Dylusions stamps ~ People...Not a Fan
Spray Inks ~ Calypso Teal
~Vibrant Turquois Mica Spray
Sketch Saturday ~ #552
unknown chipboard star
For the 2nd card:
Patterned Paper ~ Simple Stories "Yearography"
Dylusions ~ Don't Hold Back
Deconstructing Sketch (Jen) ~ #30
Want to play along and join the Sisterhood?? Of course you do!!
You have until 11:55 pm (EST) on Friday May 3rd, 2019 to upload your project to the sisterhood blog.
You have until 11:55 pm (EST) on Friday May 3rd, 2019 to upload your project to the sisterhood blog.
Don't forget to visit the blogs of the Snarky Sisters (links to the right)
and show them some crafty love!
Here are a few things to keep in mind if you want to play along (check our snarky FAQs for more info):
Here are a few things to keep in mind if you want to play along (check our snarky FAQs for more info):
·
Link
directly to your project (no backlinking), generic links will be deleted
·
Please....no
more than 10 challenges per entry (including ours)
·
You
can enter a challenge up to three times as
long as each is in a separate post.
·
Maybe YOU will
win one of the the coveted Queen
of Snark or Princess
of Snark badges to display on your blog!!





7 comments:
Totally brilliant! Jo x
Two wonderful cards. Love the images, the papers and of course the sentiments.
Two absolutely fabulous cards! The sentiments go hand in hand with the images!
Everyone love Sheldon!! great cards.
You still have Lime Twist papers too? :P Two great Sheldon cards, love 'em!
Back for another look! Hilarious! Jo x
Love your BBT inspired cards!
♥ ♥
Post a Comment