Saturday, January 11, 2020

SoSS # 151 H is for headache

Welcome back from the holidays, it's a new year and another fantastic year of SNARK from the SISTERHOOD. Just what you were hoping for.  :)

I had a hard time making a card for this challenge because I didn't have the space. I decided it would be a great time to tear apart my crafting room and it isn't complete yet. I put the storage cabinets up for sale and they sold way quicker than I expected. So I had to quickly take it all apart for pick up and then a trip to IKEA was in store. I have a couple things left to do and maybe more stuff to sell. Funny thing, my husband measured, said I had room for the 2 cabinets .. but we both forgot to factor in my mixed media drawer set that was not being sold.  So I may have to take the wheels off of that and fit it under my desk.. not my original plan. oh well I will be fluid and my space looks much better.  I may blog about it and will update the photos on the side when I am done. 

Now on to why you actually stopped by my blog today.


This week's challenge is H is for headache. At first I wondered what I could do with that and just looked up snarky headache quips on the inter-webs. Turns out there are more than you think. I was hoping to use one that none of my sistahs used and I think I am good.  

"Have you ever met the human version of a headache?"


I think you know where I am going with this quote. 


NOW YOU HAVE!

Sorry it is a bad photo. I obviously took it with my phone and couldn't think (or was too tired) to find a way to take it better..especially since it is dark when I leave the house in the morning and already dusk when I get home.

I used Dylusions paints and stencils for the background
Dylusions person (writing this at work and I don't recall the name of the stamp set or colors I used)
I colored with some pencil crayons (crayola I think).
The silver paper is from my friend Christa.. don't know where she got it from, I think some store in the US that is just paper.  LOL (if you attempt to go to her blog you will see she hasn't posted in 3 years and the last few were by me.) Christa still scrapbooks but doesn't post anything, maybe I need to get her blogging. 

Want to play along and join the Sisterhood?? Of course you do!!

You have until  11:55 pm (EST) on Friday  Jan 24, 2020 to upload your project to the sisterhood blog.
Don't forget to visit the blogs of the Snarky Sisters (links to the right) and show them some crafty love!  (I think I need to update my blog this year as well)
Here are a few things to keep in mind if you want to play along (check our snarky 
FAQs for more info):
·                     Link directly to your project (no backlinking), generic links will be deleted
·                     Please....no more than 10 challenges per entry (including ours)
·                     You can enter a challenge up to three times as long as each is in a separate post.
                
Maybe YOU will win one of the the coveted NEW Queen of Snark or Princess of Snark badges to display on your blog!!

Are you an Instagrammer? 
Follow the Sisterhood @sisterhood_of_snarky_stampers and be sure to use the hashtags #sisterhoodofsnarkystampers or #soss on your projects.


6 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Ha ha ha! This is a stunner! Just love this so much, Jo x

Barbara Godden said...

Another artsy card, fab. job.

JulieP said...

I tore my craft room apart right after Christmas as well but not to the extent of yours. It's that end of the year itch. Great card and sentiment!

Lindsey said...

This is awesome! Great colouring and design.

Jane Willis said...

Haha, brilliant - and what does your OWN reflection on the inside say about you then?

Donna said...

Fab job!
Hope the craft room reorg does well!