Saturday, January 25, 2020

SoSS #152 A is for Anti-Valentine


This weeks Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers challenge is A is for Anti-Valentine, cause you know us sistahs are not a fan of the lovey dovey stuff. 

I had to pull this together after my daughters baseball practice in the midst of still chaotic craft room. I am waiting on some items to come in (hoping to hop over the ditch into the US on Saturday to pick up) so that I can finish up organizing my stamps and the last little bit of embellishments. 

This is what I came up with, I picture it more like a congrats on your divorce card.  I went to color the lips and the liquid just smeared so I was going to toss the image, then decided it actually went with the sentiment. 

The sentiment is " it's better to have loved and lost than to live with the psycho the rest of your life"

Shite (as sistah Donna says) stuff I used:
Dylusions
image from Black Sheep stamp set
colors ...sprays in water pens
bubblegum pink, polished jade, funky fuchsia, calypso teal, cherry pie (the lips that started it all), vibrant turquoise, peony blush, dirty martini, after midnight

Sentiment
either Simply B or Cherie from Graphicat designs (see disclaimer)

Patterned Paper
Bo Bunny - Crush
unknown striped 

Sketch
Mojo Monday 456

Your next stamp gumdrops/enamel dots

Want to play along and join the Sisterhood?? Of course you do!!

You have until  11:55 pm (EST) on Friday  Feb 7 ,  2020  to upload your project to the sisterhood blog.
Don't forget to visit the blogs of the Snarky Sisters (links to the right) and show them some crafty love!
Here are a few things to keep in mind if you want to play along (check our snarky 
FAQs for more info):

·                     Link directly to your project (no backlinking), generic links will be deleted
·                     Please....no more than 10 challenges per entry (including ours)
·                     You can enter a challenge up to three times as long as each is in a separate post.
·                      
Maybe YOU will win one of the the coveted Queen of Snark or Princess of Snark badges to display on your blog!!

Disclaimer: I lost all my digital stamps on my hard drive and when I was able to retrieve then using a program (and an amazing friend) the files were no longer labeled. That means I have to guess who the stamp belonged too. I am sorry if I get it wrong, please message me so I can correct any mistakes and the artist can get the credit. 

7 comments:

Jane Willis said...

Brilliant, that would make a perfect divorce card.

Donna said...

Love the colours, the sentiment and the lip smear!

Michelle N. said...

Perfect break up card-love it!

Barbara Godden said...

Great card!! fab. sentiment and great image and design.

Lindsey said...

Love the image and the colouring - including the smeared lipstick!

Majo said...

Wow, I love this and of course the sentiment. Great card, dear Sistah ♥

Chris Dring said...

The smeared lipstick just brings this fabbo card up to another snarky level! So cool! Also 'hopping the ditch' had me LMAO!!