Saturday, October 17, 2020

SoSS #171 H is for Halloween




 This weeks challenge is our annual Pink Halloween challenge for Breast Cancer Awareness month. 

I don't give out any Halloween cards so I felt like making an art journal page. I wasn't sure what I wanted to do but then I remembered a year ago when I was at Stampers Anonymous taking a Dyan class I was able to pick up the elusive Monster Mash set, so I pulled it out. 


Here are some photos of the product I used. 

The little stamp is one from a Stampin' UP set. 

This stencil just arrived on Tuesday from Scrapbook.com. The fastest an order has ever made it to Canada from them, I was so excited because it included a stencil so that I can make a gift for a friend 


Rubber Dance co. 

A bonus photo, my daughter died her hair pink for Breast Cancer awareness.  I lost both my mom (11 years ago) and my step-mom (6 years ago) a couple of years and weeks apart to breast cancer. 
The lady is my fabulous friend and hairstylist. She keeps my hair in all it's funky glory.  




 

Want to play along and join the Sisterhood?? Of course you do!!

You have until  11:55 pm (EST) on Friday  October 30th,  2020  to upload your project to the sisterhood blog.

Don’t forget to visit the blogs of the Snarky Sisters (links to the right) and show them some crafty love!
Here are a few things to keep in mind if you want to play along (check our snarky 
FAQs for more info):

·                     Link directly to your project (no backlinking), generic links will be deleted

·                     Please....no more than 10 challenges per entry (including ours)

·                     You can enter a challenge up to three times as long as each is in a separate post.

·                      

Maybe YOU will win one of the the coveted Queen of Snark or Princess of Snark badges to display on your blog!!

Are you an Instagrammer?

Follow the Sisterhood @sisterhood_of_snarky_stampers and be sure to the use the hashtags #sisterhoodofsnarkystampers or #soss on your projects!



5 comments:

Helen said...

LOVE your art journal spread Chelle! And that stencil... I NEED that! LOL! Super colors!! And WTG for your daughter remembering and supporting those you have lost. ((HUGS)) Helen

Dotty Jo said...

Great card - so funny! Love that your daughter has gone pink too, Jo x

JulieP said...

Obviously awareness month is very significant to you. Loving the pink hair. Fabulous journal page...I won't fight anyone for the goo. LOL

Lindsey said...

This is awesome for oh so many reasons. Love the monsters and the stencil. And way to go, DJ!

Barbara Godden said...

Super fun card, love everything about it, I have those stamps too.