Saturday, October 2, 2021

SoSS 195 B is for Birthday

 



HI and welcome back. Another 2 weeks have passed and it is time for another Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers challenge.  Once again I am doing this last minute.. the past two weeks have been filled with driving my daughter to different baseball tryouts, making X-mas cards  and then prepping for Crop and Create, which I am participating this weekend. 

Once again I already had the flowers done so I just had to decide on a layout. I also knew what stamp set I wanted to use so it didn't take too long to make this card.  I already have someone in mind for this card.  :)


Shite I used.. 
PinkFresh Straight Stripes (stamp)
Garden Florals (layering stencils)
Gina K inks
Simon Says Stamps (Cathy Z)
Beyotch (stamp)
Stop Drop Party (stamp/die)

 

Want to play along and join the Sisterhood?? Of course you do!!

You have until 11:55 pm (EST) on Friday October 15, 2021 to upload your project to the sisterhood blog.

Don’t forget to visit the blogs of the Snarky Sisters (links to the right) and show them some crafty love!
Here are a few things to keep in mind if you want to play along (check our snarky 
FAQs for more info):

·                     Link directly to your project (no backlinking), generic links will be deleted

·                     Please....no more than 10 challenges per entry (including ours)

·                     You can enter a challenge up to three times as long as each is in a separate post.

·                      

Maybe YOU will win one of the the coveted Queen of Snark or Princess of Snark badges to display on your blog!!

Are you an Instagrammer?

Follow the Sisterhood @sisterhood_of_snarky_stampers and be sure to the use the hashtags #sisterhoodofsnarkystampers or #soss on your projects!


5 comments:

Helen said...

Super adorable Chelle! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE those flowers!! And of course the sentiment! Have a super week! ((HUGS)) Helen

Dotty Jo said...

That sentiment with the whole floral thing - perfection! Jo x

Barbara Godden said...

Beautiful floral birthday card. love the colours.

Lindsey said...

Nothing like combining pretty flowers with a little snark! Well done.

JulieP said...

Bold snark and gorgeous flowers. Perfect combination.