Saturday, January 22, 2022

SoSS 202 G is for Gel Printing

 


This weeks challenge is to use your gel plate.  I have several, none large, but they work for card or dyalogs. The last time I used it was in April 2021 with the Dyalog a day with Dyan Reavley. I have never really done any backgrounds with mine and always think I should. 

I actually had fun and did 8 card sized backgrounds. 





My Vicki Boutin paints were never opened and so a little gloopy, so I spent some time added a bit of water and mixing it up. 

This is what I ended up with

Other stuff I used:
Simply Betty ~ Baker
TriBlend Markers
Simples Stories stickers
Dylusions sentiment ~ Full Blown Circus

Want to play along and join the Sisterhood?? Of course you do!!

You have until 11:55 pm (EST) on Friday February 4, 2022 to upload your project to the sisterhood blog.

Don’t forget to visit the blogs of the Snarky Sisters (links to the right) and show them some crafty love!
Here are a few things to keep in mind if you want to play along (check our snarky 
FAQs for more info):

·                     Link directly to your project (no backlinking), generic links will be deleted

·                     Please....no more than 10 challenges per entry (including ours)

·                     You can enter a challenge up to three times as long as each is in a separate post.

·                      

Maybe YOU will win one of the the coveted Queen of Snark or Princess of Snark badges to display on your blog!!

Are you an Instagrammer?

Follow the Sisterhood @sisterhood_of_snarky_stampers and be sure to the use the hashtags #sisterhoodofsnarkystampers or #soss on your projects!






3 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

All your prints are great, love the one you used on your card super cute image and perfect for the sentiment.

Donna said...

Gorgeous - I really love those mermaid scale ones
I **think** I may have a stencil like that - will have to have a look

JulieP said...

Wow! You went to town. Love them all and fabulous card.