Saturday, March 18, 2023

SoSS 230 Y is for yuck


I won't lie, it struggled coming up for an idea for this weeks challenge. No sentiment made my mojo ring. I ended up using the snarky cats from Tim Holtz and did a simple one layer card. The eww goes with a Whimsy Stamp. 


Want to play along and join the Sisterhood?? Of course you do!!

You have until 11:55 pm (EST) on Friday March 31, 2023 to upload your project to the sisterhood blog.

Don’t forget to visit the blogs of the Snarky Sisters (links to the right) and show them some crafty love!
Here are a few things to keep in mind if you want to play along (check our snarky 
FAQs for more info):

·                     Link directly to your project (no backlinking), generic links will be deleted

·                     Please....no more than 10 challenges per entry (including ours)

·                     You can enter a challenge up to three times as long as each is in a separate post.

·                      

Maybe YOU will win one of the the coveted Queen of Snark or Princess of Snark badges to display on your blog!!

 

Are you an Instagrammer? Follow us @sisterhood_of_snarky_stampers and be sure to use the hashtags #sisterhoodofsnarkystampers or #soss on your projects!

 

5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Ha ha ha! brilliant card. I very nearly went with this 'sentiment' myself as it's certainly high on the yuck-ometer, Jo x

Barbara Godden said...

Super card wish I thought of this while I was struggling with YUCK.

Donna said...

Love it!
That sentiment works purrrrrrrrfectly

Chris Dring said...

A most excellent sentiment to pair with that crazy cat image!

JulieP said...

You work well under pressure!!! This is fabulously yucky.