Today my baby girl turned 5.
I can't believe it..how times flies. Her party isn't until Saturday but Riley, Dakota and I still celebrated. She wanted pizza for supper so we did that. Then I baked a large heart shaped chocolate chip cookie (forgot to take a photo) and the rest of the cupcakes from last night. Aunt Sue and Uncle Frank stopped by with a gift..clothes. Cute outfit. So when I gave Dakota a little gift the first thing she said.."it better not be clothes". LOL I got her a striped sock monkey.
| Loving the sock monkey |
| being squashed by a older brother. |
If you are wondering where Mark and Dalton are while we are celebrating...they are at the Linkin Park concert. Dalton got tickets as a Christmas gift...at this moment they have been on stage for about 30 minutes..Mark said the first band was good..I don't recall who it was.
1 comment:
Happy birthday Dakota!
Post a Comment