I had the need to scrapbook this weekend..the problem..Saturday I pulled a muscle in my shoulder/neck and there was no way I could do it. I did get a layout done Friday night and then on Sunday evening I was finally loose enough to scrapbook again. I decided to use Sketchabilities sketch #41.
Here is what my layout looks like. I used Bo Bunny papers and Kaiser craft Rhinestones (orange) with a bazzill template, dollar store flowers with Basic Grey brads, doodlebug letters and sparkle paper, unknown blue gems and pirate brad.
There will be a 2nd layout to this..mostly with photos of the boys from the same day, along with a couple of my aunt helping Dakota to swim.
Last Scrapper Standing layout 7 was due on Friday. Again I did it last minute...at least this time I started it Thursday night. I combined it with a challenge from Scraptures to use a song title or lyric.
![]() |
| one to be copied |
![]() |
| bo bunny paper |
Thanks for looking ...don't forget..I will have a prize when I get to 50 followers and a bigger one (which I have already started collecting for) when I reach 100.




6 comments:
wow such stunning layout...gorgeous colors!!!!!!
Some beautiful work going on there. That sketchabilities sketch is a pretty busy one but you've captured it beautifully!
Your layout is gorgeous!! Love the one with the Bo Bunny papers! Great colors and great use of the diecuts and embellishments! Thanks so much for playing with us at Sketchabilities!
Awesome Pool Pirate layout!
Adorable layouts. love your take on the sketch.
Found you through the Candian Crafty blog hop.
great layouts, so bright and positive)))
Post a Comment