Good Saturday morning to you. I have been enjoying my vacation all week. Meant to get creative more but that is okay because we have been doing stuff. Even got to Ikea for a picture rail for my wood stamps. Mostly I am excited for the Media Stix that I finally found at Office Max when I went over the river (that means into the US), supposedly you can get these at Target, Walmart and Home Depot but never ones that I visited. I bought 2 packages although I only need 1. I can't wait to organize my ink pads...
Anyways it is time for another Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers challenge, check the blog to see if you were crowned Queen of the Snark on the last challenge.
This weeks challenge is Z for Zoo...it can be harder than you think, especially when you are trying to add Snark to the card. I managed to come up with something, with the help of my husband.
So I started out with my Bo Bunny Zoo-ology paper and stickers/rubons and then was stuck for days.
I ended up using a portion of the paper with the monkey on it. I wanted to add the leopard so I drew and cut out another branch that matched the one on the paper, used the leopard rubon and then pop dotted the tree branch to make it look like it was sitting atop it.
The sentiment was made to look like a sign you might find at a zoo... Do not feed the animals children! Doesn't something seem wrong there?
That's where the inside comes in...
another piece from the paper pack, trimmed to fit. I also added the little children stamps. hehe
Thanks for looking. Please visit the Sisterhood to see what the rest of the design team came up with and then submit your Zoo card..try for some snark, it's more fun that way. :)



7 comments:
My question to you is "why not?" LOL A tasty little mrsel looks like just what that monkey needs. LOL Great card! xxD
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha
THAT is awesome!!! Punctuality is super important!! Great card for the challenge, you rocked it, nice that hubby helped out :)
Now this was very creative, Chelle, and it took a bit of work, too! I love it and I think it's sweet that your hubs helps you toss around ideas!! Hugs, Darnell
Perfection! Although a child here or there might not be noticed right away...
I'm all for feeding some children to the animals. Now, let's discuss your use of apostrophes.
LOL! I love it :) I've definitely been tempted to push a few kids in while at the zoo ;)
I'm thinking I know several children who would make great animal snacks. Just sayin'! Great card and I like how you added in the leopard so it looks like it was part of the design to start with.
Post a Comment