
So the sisters have teamed up with Rubber Dance to do our first blog hop. We all fell in love with the Sarcasm Superpower rubber stamp sheet and wanted to do a blog hop with them.
I don't know what saying each member of the team design decided to use so you will have to check them out at the Sisterhood blog.
I sprained my finger falling up the stairs the other day and couldn't color an image, no pen could be held comfortably, so I used a pre-colored image from Kenny K designs. The background is a dylusions 5x8 stencil "luscious leaves" and dusty concord distress ink. For the sentiment I used archival ink on vellum and heat set it, then added a gem to cover up the clear pop dot I used to adhere it to the image.
I actually like the simplicity of this card.
Remember to check out what the rest of the design team from SoSS and Rubber Dance have come up with.
Chris
Lindsey
Jessi
Michelle
Lynne
Karen
Donna
Lee
Rubber Dance store:
link for Sarcasm Superpower stamp: http://www.rubberdance.com/ sentiments.html

22 comments:
So cute, Michelle ;)
Fab card there lady - injured finger and all :)
Simple. Snarky. Good. :D
Hope that crafting finger heals soon!
Ouch, a strained finger is no fun! But the card is!
Michelle YOU ROCK! I cannot believe you made this card while injured... Get Better soon, we NEED YOU!
You fell up the stairs? That's pretty good! Love this sentiment, and you stenciling is fabby!
Love the purple colour scheme and the great sentiment!
Sorry about your mishap, but your card is too stinkin' cute! I love the purple background!
The simplicity lets the snarky shine through. :)
Thank you for joining the hop in spite of your injury! I hope the finger is better now. Great card and such a cute image. I love the background you made!
XOX
Very cute image to give the warning :o)
Such a great card, I love the image and the colouring but for me the real star is the stencilled background. And the sentiment of course, lol
Funny card.
Love your card! Karma definitely has no deadlines! The skulls on the girl's braids and outfit are awesome!
Cool stenciling. Love the sentiment!
Oh for snark sakes what a cute card...tfs and wishing you all a great HOP!!!
Love that stencils - give so much movement to your card!
might be dbl posting hope not... she is holding up her little hurt finger! so cute..love the stamp set
Super Cute! Love that background!
Adorable, Michelle! LOVE that stencil background. xxD
Precoloured digis to the rescue! This is awesome :) Now for that finger to hurry up & heal :)
That background is fab! Love the image too - another awesome card Michelle. This Hop rocks! x
Post a Comment