Saturday, May 4, 2019

SoSS #134 W is for What the &*%#





This week's challenge had me stumped for a a bit and then I thought why not do an interesting art journal page. Those are always an interesting mix of items in a collage. 

So I pulled out my yet to be used preprinted background dyalog book and then found a magazine I had a duplicate of. I did pull out 2 other images but this Chris Pratt one got my thoughts going.. you know add a mermaid tail and some butterfly wings and you get an "What the &*%# !! 
To make matters more like that I ended up putting it in upside down, d'uh.  

I colored all the images with liquid sprays in water pens (I have almost all of the colors in the water pens, just waiting for an order to come in to finish the set). 



Stuff I used this time around:
Dylusions
~ preprinted dyalog book
Sprays ~ Vibrant Turquoise
~Cherry Pie
~Laidback Lilac
~ Mushy Peas
~ Fresh Lime
~After Midnight
Ink~ Funky Fuchsia
Black
Stamps~ Old is the new Black
~Plenty of Fish in the Sea
~ Dependable Dotty
~Sunday Best
~Around the Edge
~inbetweenies
~Pin Up Queen
~ Star Struck
Chris Pratt image ~ In Touch magazine

Want to play along and join the Sisterhood?? Of course you do!!

You have until  11:55 pm (EST) on Friday  May 17th,  2019  to upload your project to the sisterhood blog.
Don't forget to visit the blogs of the Snarky Sisters (links to the right) and show them some crafty love!
Here are a few things to keep in mind if you want to play along (check our snarky 
FAQs for more info):

·                     Link directly to your project (no backlinking), generic links will be deleted
·                     Please....no more than 10 challenges per entry (including ours)
·                     You can enter a challenge up to three times as long as each is in a separate post.
·                      
Maybe YOU will win one of the the coveted Queen of Snark or Princess of Snark badges to display on your blog!!


6 comments:

Donna said...

Ohhhh I like the idea of a pre printed journal!

And I also really like the idea of Chris Pratt as a merman...hubba hubba

Jane Willis said...

I have to confess to not having a clue who Chris Pratt is but he makes a rather tasty winged merman!

Dotty Jo said...

As winged merman go he looks lovely! Jo x

Majo said...

This is very hot, dear Sistah ♥

Sari / Granne said...

LOL, this took me bu surprise, love it, so creative and funny!!!

Lindsey said...

Such brilliance! And the absolute perfect sentiment, too.