Saturday, December 6, 2025

SoSS #269 C is for Cheeky Christmas




   I can't believe how fast 2025 went by. We are on the final challenge of 2025 and we hope you play along.  This month's challenge is C is for Cheeky Christmas and we beg that you are cheeky. 

I used a new stamp set that I could not wait to use.. Festive as F from Unity Stamps.  I actually had to make two of them. 




I actually enjoyed making holiday cards with this set.  :)

Stuff I used:
Cardmaps (not sure what year)
Bo Bunny patterned paper (card 1) Midnight Frost
Simple Stories pp (card 2) Mix and Mingle
Pinkfresh Gems
colored with Tri-blend markers

Want to play along and join the Sisterhood?? Of course you do!!

You have until  11:55 pm (EST) on Friday January 2, 2026 to upload your project to the sisterhood blog.

Don’t forget to visit the blogs of the Snarky Sisters (links to the right) and show them some crafty love!
Here are a few things to keep in mind if you want to play along (check our snarky 
FAQs for more info):
We've updated our rules, so here are a few things to keep in mind: 

·         You have until 11:55 PM EDT on the day before the first Saturday of the month to upload your project using the Inlinkz.

·         All projects need to have some element of physical creation to them, no fully digital or fully AI created projects, that's just not our jam.

·         Link directly to your NEW project. (No backlinking, outdated or generic links.)

·         Bonus points for linking back to this post, or the SoSS blog.

·         More bonus points for adding our challenge graphic to your post.

·         No more than 10 combined challenges, including ours.

·         You can enter any SoSS challenge up to three times, as long as each entry is a separate post.

·         Your project can be anything: card, ATC, art journal page, scrapbook page, etc., as long as it follows the challenge theme.

·         Snark is never mandatory but highly encouraged and appreciated.

Projects that don't follow the rules will not get commented on by the Sisterhood 

Maybe YOU will win one of the coveted Queen of Snark or Princess of Snark badges to display on your blog!!


3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Love both cards, Chelle! So funny, and cute too, Jo x

Donna said...

Both are great, love the vintage image - and those sentiments are perfection :D

JulieP said...

These are both fabulous!!!! I often have a hard time matching sentiments to these vintage images but you nailed it!