Saturday, January 3, 2026

SoSS 270 N for NBUS/NTY

 HAPPY NEW YEAR


 


 This month's challenge seems appropriate for the new year.. New to You (NTY) or Never Been Used (NBUS).  I have a couple of new stamps sets that I am actually loving.  They are all from Unity Stamps and their Edgy line. I used the first set last month Festive as F. Now I am using the set Willie. I need to get the add on set to go with it as well.



Shite I used:
Card one (idea lifted from Unity Stamps site)
Distress inks for both cards
also used CTMH Cupcake Sprinkles

Want to play along and join the Sisterhood?? Of course you do!!

You have until  11:55 pm (EST) on Friday February 6, 2026 to upload your project to the sisterhood blog. 
Don’t forget to visit the blogs of the Snarky Sisters (links to the right) and show them some crafty love!

Here are a few things to keep in mind if you want to play along (check our snarky FAQs for more info):
We've updated our rules, so here are a few things to keep in mind: 

·         You have until 11:55 PM EDT on the day before the first Saturday of the month to upload your project using the Inlinkz.

·         All projects need to have some element of physical creation to them, no fully digital or fully AI created projects, that's just not our jam.

·         Link directly to your NEW project. (No backlinking, outdated or generic links.)

·         Bonus points for linking back to this post, or the SoSS blog.

·         More bonus points for adding our challenge graphic to your post.

·         No more than 10 combined challenges, including ours.

·         You can enter any SoSS challenge up to three times, as long as each entry is a separate post.

·         Your project can be anything: card, ATC, art journal page, scrapbook page, etc., as long as it follows the challenge theme.

·         Snark is never mandatory but highly encouraged and appreciated.

·         Projects that don't follow the rules will not get commented on by the Sisterhood and may be deleted (depending on how snarky we are feeling that day).

 

Maybe YOU will win one of the coveted Queen of Snark or Princess of Snark badges to display on your blog!!


 

 

5 comments:

Michelle N. said...

Yes!!! I need to shop for that stamp ASAP!

Michelle N. said...

BTW-Happy New Year!

Donna said...

Muah ha ha ha ha these are awsome - I think I also need to shop for these stamps!

Dotty Jo said...

Bwaha ha ha ha ha! Brilliant! Jo x

JulieP said...

I was going to say "you have some balls woman" but then, you don't. ROFL!!!