Thursday, February 24, 2011

Live in Canada? crafter? blogger?

There is a Canadian Crafter Blog hop...want to be a part of it? Visit Made by Jacquiline and sign up to be a part of the blog hop. You can always just hop along the blogs if you like.

Remember...when I hit 50 followers I will have a little prize..when I hit 100 I will have a bigger prize. I am hoping to take a photo this weekend.

I didn't do anything creative last night but I am thinking I might work on my copics assignment today.

12 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Very Creative - I am a new follower. Thanks for posting and joining me on the Canadian Crafty Blog Hop

Janet said...

hey:) thanks for commenting:) great blog! Where do ya live in Niagara??
hugs
janet

Days End Studio said...

*waving* from Ottawa, ON. Always happy to follow another crafty canuck!

Kimberly said...

Hey, don't you love this blog...it's great you became my follower, i am now following you...www.canadiancraftcorner.blogspot.com

KanataNewf said...

Another Hi! from Ottawa! Always fun to check out other crafty canadian blogs.

Oma said...

Hi Chelle! I live in Toronto and am now following you. I found you via Jackie's blog

Anonymous said...

Hi Chelle! I love your blog background. I found you through the Canadian blog hop and I am now a follower.

Linda S said...

Hi! Love your blog! I also found you on the Canadian Blog Hop and am now following you!

Dawn said...

New Canadian follower :)

Froggietalks said...

I am a new Canadian follower :)

Tracy said...

Hey Chelle,
I love your blog! I came here from the Canadian Blog Hop.
I am now a follower!

Cricut Lass said...

I found you thru the Canadian Blog hop. New follower.