Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What's on your Workdesk? Wednesday Feb 16

Here is what is on my desk this morning.. a sticker from my daughter's bed, my pink ATG, and my small stamps. I will be re-organizing them. Currently they are in these plastic holders for clear stamps..but I don't like them. I am going to put them into a sheet of card holders. I have to stamp them on cardstock first though. I am hoping this will take up less space then the plastic holders..which don't close if you put them on both sides.

If you are wondering why I am sharing this with you visit Julia at the Stamping Ground...from there you can visit workdesks from around the world.

I did finish the Olympics album and it was loved by the gifter and giftee. Go to Photoartbychelle.blogspot.com
if you would like to see some of the layouts.


17 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Busy desk...hopped on over and peeked at your Olympic book too...how fun!

Susanne said...

Good luck reorganing your clear stamps - everyone seems to struggle with find a good solution. I put mine on sheets inside page protectors that sit in a basket so that I can flip through them. Works good, except I need to graduate to a bigger basket. I'm not complaining - my wood mounted stamps occupy many, many, many baskets. S #106

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

Another idea I have seen for small stamps is to store them in clear CD cases. Not sure if that is really good though. Most of mine are on laminated card in page protectors. I stamp the images on the card before I store them. I also intend to stamp them all on A5card and keep those close by my desk, with detals of exactly (maybe) each stamp is stored.

Sarah said...

Hi Sarah from La de Dah here - Thanks for the visit! Wow - your desk looks really tidy - mine is now in complete chaos.
Rose leaves are die-cut (Paper Artsy) from grunge paper, put through a polka dot embossing folder. Then I have inked them with bundled sage distress ink, sanded the surface a little and then applied "Inka Gold"creamy metal gloss paint in Old Gold by Viva. It is fab stuff and adds a great finish to loads of different surfaces. Easy to apply - to wipe off and one pots lasts a lifetime! Comes in 16 different colours. So there's your tutorial for today!!! have fun

Scrapcollectr said...

Looks like a fun desk to pull up to... Good luck with the project. There always seems to be a better way....
*smile*
Thx for visiting me...
#27

Carola Bartz said...

This is a nice busy desk - great that you finished the Olympics album.

HarmonySweetpea said...

Its always good hearing of other people's storage solutions. At this stage, being a stamping newbie, mine are in a box. No order what so ever!

Susan said...

Hi Chelle,
Hope you do a better job at organising your stamps than I did. I put my folder back on the shelf and the stamps back in my to-do box to tackle another day! The emu is off and running on two legs after some intricate surgery yesterday!
Susan xxox #13
http://stamponme.blogspot.com/

Sue Althouse said...

I so wish I had a laptop that I could carry downstairs with me to my scrap room - maybe someday! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Sue #21

jude said...

Hi,I store mine in cd cases especially the ones i get from free magazines i find this type of storage ideal for clear stamps and sentiment satamps.Have fun organising
hugs and happy WOYWW
hugs judex22

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Mm do love the towel rack(is it??) for your punches to hang on VERY clever!! and I now too belong to the ATG club..learning to use it more... wondering how long the roll of tape lasts that is the true test, I think!!
Shaz in oz.x

Anonymous said...

Quiet desk from you today, loved the photos of the Olympic LO's, great stuff!

Hugs
Brenda 100

okienurse said...

Very nice crafting area. Looks busy today. Vickie #30

Ciara said...

You have the same pink ATG as me, the same rail for your punches & even some of the same punches! We clearly have good taste ;-)

Julia Dunnit said...

I'm totally over clear stamps and would love to mount them all on wood! Will be interested to hear how you prefer your new storage method. Glad the Olympics album was well received, but hey - it should have been!

Nicky said...

love your desk and your pink ATG gun - I am about to organise my clear stamps too - thinking of putting mine in mutli media case (like DVD cases with not DVD holder)at the moment mine are on lamintated sheets in a filing box~ Nicky no.6

Morti said...

Your desk definitely does look busy! Am intrigued by the notebook....

Thanks for stopping by my blog!