It's another Wednesday and another what's on your desk. If you don't know why I am doing this every week..check out Julie's blog and enjoy hopping around from one scrap place to another all over the world. It is surprising what great ideas you could get.
I don't really have anything exciting on my desk this week. I haven't done anything since Sunday night. You can see the card sketch from Bo bunny I printed out yesterday, a bookmark & post it note holder that I made.
Here is how I changed my clear stamp storage. I use to have it in a Cropper Hopper binder and some clear hard plastic holders. I just didn't like that way. So I bought some sports card holders, DVD holders (by Wilson Jones) and some transparencies (actually I used clear report covers.. a little cheaper and sturdier) & 4x6 photo holders for binders. I am still looking for 3.5 x 5 photo holder pages. I only need 1 but can't even find a package of them. GRR I also bought 2 binders with orange edges to match my room. If I still knew who the stamp was by I wrote that on the piece of white cardstock that I put in with each stamp.
Thanks for looking and don't forget to become a follower.
8 comments:
Thanks for your kind comments about my layout.
I love your storage system for clear stamps - a great idea. I must look for something like that as most of my small ones are crammed into boxes and I can never find the one that I want - I also forget what I have as I can't see them easily.
Karen x
Hi Chelle
Thanks for your comment on my blog - I made the little cupboard for my distress inks - the blog entry for it is here.. http://ohmyprettypaperthings.blogspot.com/2011/02/steampunk-mojo-restored-and-lush.html I adapted the idea from a posting on another blog.
Its really easy when you get your head round the measurements - and my tip is to make the criss cross honey comb bit first and then wrap the outside box around it (hope this makes sense!)
Best wishes Caroline
Love the stamp storage.
If you haven't been yet please pop over to our blog shop, leave us a comment and be in with the chance to win a crafter's apron.
http://sisterscraftycreations.blogspot.com/
Good luck.
A x
Thats a great idea for your clear stamps. I love to see what everyone comes up with.
Hugs Mrs A. #76
What a great way to store your stamps. If you don't mind, I may have to steal your idea. I might have some of those card holders from my childhood (as I tend to be a bit of a hoarder). Out with the Aladin collector cards, and in with the stamps lol
Great idea for storing the stamps. I have struggled with storing clear stamps. Finally found some sheets (kind of like laminated cardboard that is whole punched) that are made for this and now I stamp the image on the front and stick the stamp on the back behind the image. Like Stamper's Anonymous stamps. Works great with the unmounted rubber stamps but I am not sure about the clear stamps yet, they are a bit stickier even on the top.
Thanks for visiting me! And you can google DarkRoom Door stamps, they have a website that you can buy from and a great blog too! They are pricey but beautiful stamps. They are unmounted rubber and come in a tin. So a bit of work too as you have to cut them out and mount them but still worth it!
xoxo Karen
Thanks for becoming a follower..i'm returning the favour. Great blog...will be popping in often. TFS! www.canadiancraftcorner.blogspot.com
very nice creative area! Love the stamps. Thanks for sharing. Sorry I am so late getting by this week but life happens. Vickie #148
Post a Comment