I was going to post this last night, except that DH took my camera with him to the Linkin Park concert, therefore no photo. Oh well...
Another week has gone by and I am still working on the Olympics album. You can see page 2 of a 2 page layout. My pink ATG that I got for Christmas and didn't open until min January and am almost ready for roll #3. My trimmer on top of the iris box holding my border punches, which is sitting on top of my paper holder cart. The iRock has been getting a great work out with this project..tip..by a bag of silhouette gems..most cost effective.
If you are wondering why I keep doing this each week..check out Julia's blog and have a chance to look at scraprooms from around the world.
I did try and visit a lot of blogs last week but I don't think I got to as many as the weeks before. Thank you for all the visit my little space. My number of followers is growing. I have a small prize when I hit 50 followers and putting together a prize box for when I hit 100 followers. One day I will take a photo and post it.
Another week has gone by and I am still working on the Olympics album. You can see page 2 of a 2 page layout. My pink ATG that I got for Christmas and didn't open until min January and am almost ready for roll #3. My trimmer on top of the iris box holding my border punches, which is sitting on top of my paper holder cart. The iRock has been getting a great work out with this project..tip..by a bag of silhouette gems..most cost effective.
If you are wondering why I keep doing this each week..check out Julia's blog and have a chance to look at scraprooms from around the world.
I did try and visit a lot of blogs last week but I don't think I got to as many as the weeks before. Thank you for all the visit my little space. My number of followers is growing. I have a small prize when I hit 50 followers and putting together a prize box for when I hit 100 followers. One day I will take a photo and post it.
18 comments:
wow love your space adore the ribbons on the wall x
thank you for visiting
It is my sign, and you cannot have it.
But we might be friends from now on.
Rock on, sistah.
A
Great little space! The only thing missing from mine is my laptop...but there's not enough room, so your set up is great! Happy Wednesday! Poppit #75
I love how you have everything so handy! Wonderful space!
You have such a great organised space. I love the way you have everything set up and handy. Good luck on getting 50 followers soon :-)
Lovely workspace. Loads of purpose hanging space. I am so envious. I have to keep eveything in plastic boxes and get out of storage each time I want something. Barely have room for my sewing machine, lamp and laptop. Thakyou for your kind thoughts for FIL.
Hugs Mrs A. #83
I do enjoy snooping each week (ok...it is only week three for me! hehe) Star 102
Lovely spot here to work in..and am patiently awaiting my ATG gun from US so gather you must love it if you are getting ready for roll number three, thanks for visiting,
Shaz in oz.x
Oh, how I wish I had my computer in my studio..and my printer too! Lovely space!!
I'm not sure if having a laptop on my craft desk would help or hinder my efforts. Thanks for the peek.
Love you craft space all neat and everything easy to get to ~ Nicky no.9
Your work space is looking very creative and somehow tidy...loved my poking around!
nice workspace! I like my lap top in the craft room too! I can watch movies or look up websites if I need to . Thanks for sharing with me
Vickie
Great space, love the ribbons and the punches on the rack. Can't believe you're on your 3rd roll of tape for the atg!! That's some going!
Hugs
Brenda 89
Roll number 3? OMGee you're prolific? I'm on the second and I've had mine since last summer and use it daily!
Your space is looking good, love tha tyou allow yourself room for pages.
What a lovely workspace you have
Lovely workspace! Love your Olympic page, it is gorgeous! I got an ATG for Christmas and I'm so in love with it lol. Thanks for sharing :D. #101
OMGosh time just got away from me this week. Now I can't remember where I've been. The columns look funny..lol Sorry to be so late visiting. Maybe I will just still till the next WOYWW...lo
Thanks for the peek and sharing, hugs,Lucky #2 Marjo
Post a Comment