Saturday, September 6, 2014

"O" is for One

This time Edna wants you to use 1 color. Make a monochromatic project. After a couple of weeks being creative I found that I wasn't as inspired anymore. It was difficult to come up with what color I wanted to use. So I pulled out my Dyan snarky sayings and picked one, which helped me decide on the Simply B image. So I used my grays to color her up and went with shades of black/grey for my card.


Please check out what the rest of the design team has done with this weeks challenge. Post your entry and you could be crowned Queen of Snark.

7 comments:

Lee aka Violent Kittie said...

Love the grays and the Wednesday Aadams feel. Great sentiment!

Lynn's Place said...

Fabulous card TFS

Lindsey said...

Best. Sentiment. :D And great choice going with greys, looks terrific!

Donna said...

I adore this card! She reminds me of Wednesday from the Addams family! Love it!!

Jessi Fogan said...

I am so so impressed at your greyscale colouring! You knocked it right out of the park here, Chelle - and omg, that sentiment. I need it on my family crest :)

Anne said...

Chelle the colouring is amazing, think that sentiment applies to every family, don't you lol!
Thanks so much for letting me join the Sisters this week
Anne
x

Unknown said...

Love this card, Chelle!! Love the sentiment :) Love your grayscale color choice! It's Fantastic and is that silver glitter paper? How fun is that!! XOXO-Shari