Saturday, March 5, 2011

Another week and another last scrapper standing layout. Here is the layout we were challenged to copy and we were do to stitching of some sort. Again I started the layout on Thursday night (had to with all the stitching) and completed it on Friday night. I actually got it done and uploaded before bowling at 6 instead of closer to the midnight deadline. 
layout to copy
My take on the sketch.

Over at Scraptures one of this month's challenges (by guest design team member Christa) was to see how many cards you could make with one piece of patterned paper. So I used a piece of Basic Grey marjolaine fudge truffle, and 4 pieces of 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock. Most stamps were Close to my Heart and some were unity.  The designs are from a booklet by Close to My Heart. 


I did these cards at the crop I ran today. It was a fundraiser by my sorority and we were raising funds for Autism Canada Niagara chapter and Lincoln County Humane Society. We were able to raise about $450 to be split between them. SNAP'D newspaper came and took some photos of the event as well. One of these years I will have around 40 people. I think this was my 7th year running one.

Good night, I am exhausted and I have 3 birthday parties to take kids too tomorrow..Riley has 1 and Dakota 2!!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Perfect take on the sketch layout.
Your cards are great. Good cause.