So why so I keep doing this every week? Check out the lovely Julia's blog the Stamping Ground to see desks from around the world. I was able to visit a lot of desks this past week, more than usual. Hopefully I can do that again.
Nothing too much going on today. 2 images that I coloured yesterday and will hopefully be making cards with tonight. I did get loads done this weekend and I will post those later today.
I am only 3 people away from 50..so to see the blog candy that I am giving away check out this post.
Nothing too much going on today. 2 images that I coloured yesterday and will hopefully be making cards with tonight. I did get loads done this weekend and I will post those later today.
I am only 3 people away from 50..so to see the blog candy that I am giving away check out this post.
10 comments:
Fun space! Love the Mickey Mouse pad;) Happy WOYWW!
I hope the weather there is sunny and warm and your day is full with other funny noncrafting thinks to do.
its a nice fun space - and good to see what you are working on - happy WOYWW
Looking forward to seeing your new cards :-)
I'm having a really busy week but am quickly dropping by to make sure all our WOYWW friends get the chance to win the last of our weekly draws before the BIG one over in our blog shop. Pop over and join in the fun. Good luck.
Hugs,
A x
http://sisterscraftycreations.blogspot.com/
Great blog candy below but I am not a card maker so will leave it for others - will pop back to see your cards!
Cute images you have colored! You have a busy desk there. Thanks for sharing. Vickie #52
That's a cute card - lovely image. You're working really tidy...how impressive!
This is a really cute card, lovely colouring. Shaz #148
Nice clear desk and the stamp is cute. Hope you've had a great weekend. Elizabeth x #74
Post a Comment