Saturday, March 19, 2011

Cards, LSS, Layout tag...

These two cards I made after shopping at One Crazy Stamper a company in Ontario with some amazing stamps. Amazing service as well. The housework card is that one that I saw on a blog (this isn't the blog but it is the same cardmaker) and hooked me up on to One Crazy Stamper. I coloured both images with my copic makers (love them). Patterned paper on Hello Gorgeous is from Bo Bunny and the second is DCWV. The sentiment stamps are C&C Designs Sassy Sentiments. The first lady is a Kraftin' Kimmie stamp and the laundry is the Greeting Farm Anya. 

 



The layout I did for two different challenges. It worked for both the Last Scrapper Standing ..use some circles and the layout tag at Scraptures. To see all of the layouts from the tag visit the Scraptures Blog. Paper is Bo bunny. 

That is all for now. I am hoping to get more cards done before we go away in a couple of weeks. Good thing for amazing inlaws coming to the house to stay with the kids while we are enjoying the sun. 

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Great cards and layout Chelle. Your copic colouring looks great. Getting to know you has been great but expensive, you turned me on to digi stamps which I now love and now you've pointed out a great place to shop. Thanks = )