Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What's on your Workdesk? Wednesday March 2

Another week, another photo. Wonder why I take this photo (or something real similiar) every week?? Visit Julia's blog to visit other crafters work areas from around the world.  Each week I do my best to visit everyone's blog, but I am so bad about commenting..I will try to do better this week. 
What can you see on my desk this week?  The prototype I am working on for my ATC swap. My first ever ATC swap. It is for Scraptures and our names is the theme. I have to make 10 but once the prototype is done I figure I can just do them up pretty quickly at work.  I have already inked my backgrounds in orange since that is my favorite colour. My open package of film strip ribbon by T!m Holtz..finally opening it.  My tiny attacher..so glad I finally got one. A couple of stamps, inks, pens, foam applicators..etc.

'til next week, thanks for looking.  I am almost at 50 followers. I will post a photo of the prize tonight (Wednesday evening). 

22 comments:

HarmonySweetpea said...

Sounds like a busy week ahead for you. Looking good already though!

Sarn said...

Nice creative desk you have there! Good luck with your ATC swap.
Hugs, Sandra

Twiglet said...

A busy little desk there!!
Don't forget to pop over to our shop and put your name down in the next gift draw.
http://sisterscraftycreations.blogspot.com/
Hugs,
Jo

Di said...

Oh goodness - so who's been spraying/inking then? Looks good fun - be back ASAP to nose around next week :) Di x

Marjo said...

Good luck with your first swap, looks like loads of messy fun!!!

Thanks for the peek and sharing. Have a great WOYWW.

Hugs, Marjo #5

SDCrafts said...

I took part in an ATC swap a while ago but not all the players played fair so it left me feeling incomplete - the cards arrived but the promised chronicling online didn't happen. Ah well - hope yours goes really well Chelle and thanks for popping in today.

Shirl #25

Ciara said...

You've just reminded me that I should use my tiny attacher actually!

Good luck with your ATC prototype. I just did my first twinchie swap recently and was stuck on what to do for ages!

Caroline Hallett said...

good luck with the ATC swap - nice creative desk you have there

Sheilagh said...

Your desk looks like a happy place.
good luck with your ATC swap.

Carola Bartz said...

The background looks great - I also love orange.

The Crafty Elf said...

You got lots on the go. Good luck with your swap. Thanks for sharing your workdesk.

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Great desk and thanks for sharing,
Shaz in in Oz.x

okienurse said...

A nice busy desk. I have packages of stuff I just couldn't live without and I have horded for a while. I am starting to use mine also! Thanks for sharing Vickie #49

shazsilverwolf said...

Cool desk, TFS, Shaz #125

Minxy said...

Fun ATC, love the film strip it's so cool... and i'm envious of your tiny attacher, need one..it's on my want list lol
Stay Inky
hugs Minxy #11

Olya Chudoolya said...

great desk! Good luck with your ATC !

Julia Dunnit said...

Like the ATC idea very much - your reluctance to open the tape is the same as me....I have to be 'over' thenew-ness of anything before i can use it - and in some cases, honestly, that's taken a couple of years!

Unknown said...

Very cool!

Sue from Oregon said...

I have not made an ATC in ages...must give it a try soon! Happy WOYWW!

Tertia said...

Looks like you are having a lot of fun.
Happy belated WOYWW

Susan said...

Good luck with your ATC swap Chelle. Can't wait to see the finished product!
Susan xxox #14 (and late!)
http://stamponme.blogspot.com/

Spyder said...

I'm late...I'm still doing last week! Your desk looks nice and busy, love that orange...haven't got that one...yet! happy late woyww
(lyn)