I spent last evening colouring some images and today I made a few cards. I love this stamp from C&C Designs..The paper is Crush by Bo Bunny.
I was going to use this one to send to my friends daughter for her birthday but now I am going to put this one with my cards and send the other one. Something fell on the glossy accents while it was drying and messed it up. Both cards use basic grey paper and are based on a sketch from friday sketchers.
I am entering this one in the Do you Stack up challenge. Shine. I added glossy accents to the balloons to make them shiny.




4 comments:
all cute Chelle, gorgeous
thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week
hugs
Miranda
Such a sweet card. Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx
Such a sweet card, love the balloons. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.
-Wenche
These are great cards... I could certainly use some of your colouring skills....
Post a Comment