One of my old bosses has a birthday coming up. I had seen a cute camera card on Scraptures by a talented lady by the name of Carla. I cheated went on to Silhouette and downloaded a camera shape (I think my 3rd one)..I edited it so that the front and back were welded together to make the base of the card. The only thing I forgot to do was enlarge it so it is a very small card. If I had a photo of the birthday man I would have put it on the back and then added the glossy accents. Either way...on March 30th stop by the Camera Place and wish Dave a happy birthday.
I am 2 followers short of 50!! Once I hit 50 followers I will do a draw for some blog candy. I have already started a great box for 100 followers. See this post for details.


No comments:
Post a Comment